SkyscraperCity Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
I usually don't criticise new progress happening in cambodia, but this project is a waste of money. I believe a five story building will be more than enough for this department. Unless the government plans to house more than just the custom department there. If it is private sector money, I won't say a thing, but this is a government building with tax payer money. Also if the project is funded by chinese grant, i would prefer that it be 50 stories....lol

·
Premium Member
34,146 Posts
A small high-rise clusters will be formed - Department of Customs (35 floors), Sapathana Bank (22 floors), National Bank of Cambodia (25 floors) and the office tower by Khun Sea Group (20 to 25 floors)

·
Registered
155 Posts
Does the Customs Department really warrant an entire 35 storey building? No wonder they charged me $38 for the last parcel I picked up! :eek:hno:

It's really wide and has obliterated my view of the Skyline apartments from Riverside/Phsar Chas. And so far it's only up to about Level 19 or 20.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.