Name : Koh Pich
Developer : OCIC, Canadia Bank
Project Period: Slated to be completed around 2016
Total Project Cost: 200 million USD

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
200 million US dollars does seem like a very small amount for this project considering the scale of it but lets see how things goes.

I know that OCIC likes to hire Thai architectural and construction firms so many of their project are less expensive to build compare to Korean firms.

Anyone know if the third bridge to Koh Pich, The Dragon, has started construction yet?

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Island City Shophouses and Condominiums

Project Objective
Tower A (30 Stories) Salable Area 27,821.6 Sq.m.
Tower B (30 Stories) Salable Area 27,821.6 Sq.m.
Tower C (30 Stories) Salable Area 27,821.6 Sq.m.
Tower D (30 Stories) Salable Area 27,821.6 Sq.m.

Here are some of their renderings:

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
^^
Oh OK. I will edit the my previous post.:)

Island City Condominium 1&2

Project Objective
Land area 3.15 Ha (31,533 sq.m.)
Consist of
1. Tower A&B (37 Storeis)
80,379 sq.m.
2. Tower C&D (37 Storeis)
83,385 sq.m.
3. Tower E (55 Storeis)
128,710 sq.m.

·
33,284 Posts
^^
Oh OK. I will edit the my previous post.:)

Island City Condominium 1&2

Project Objective
Land area 3.15 Ha (31,533 sq.m.)
Consist of
1. Tower A&B (37 Storeis)
80,379 sq.m.
2. Tower C&D (37 Storeis)
83,385 sq.m.
3. Tower E (55 Storeis)
128,710 sq.m.

^^ I remember I saw this rendering on the construction wallboard

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It's the same one you are talking about right? Are they going to build just only the twin towers (37 stories each) or all three towers?

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Island City Condonium looks like a very beautiful place
I see place with restaurant in the pic.
that seems to be nice.
Phnom Penh needs places with restaurants, shoppings center and attractive places for tourists. Diamond island could be very beautiful place for that.
The dream island :)

Chrouy chengva is also beautiful place, When I go there. It is a very relaxing and peace place, no cars, no pollution, we can smell flowers and nature (at the door of PhnomPenh!!!), a lot of coconuts trees and traditional houses. I hope Phnom Penh will not urbanize this place too much and will keep this natural vegetation. It could be the first lung of Phnom Penh

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Diamond Island build rescheduled
(To be ahead of schedule is good)
Wednesday, 21 April 2010 15:01 Soeun Say .

DEVELOPERS of a US$100 million housing development in Phnom Penh’s Diamond Island are trying to complete the build ahead of schedule, a company project manager told the Post Tuesday.

Touch Samnang, project manager and architect for developers Overseas Cambodia Investment Corp (OCIC), said the first stage of the Elite Town build, comprised of 168 homes, would be completed at the end this year.

“After we finish the first project we are jumping ahead [of schedule] to have the second and third phase ready in three to four years,” he said.

The Diamond Island project, which lies on 75 hectares of the isle in the Tonle Bassac River, Chamkarmon district, was originally slated for completion by 2016 when it was granted approval in 2006.

Touch Samnang added that 50 percent of homes set to be built in the first phase have been sold, at price tags between US$200,000 and $1 million per unit.

Director of Visal Real Estate Co, Sear Chailin, said there is active demand from buyers for homes, but that the business property market is still stagnant.

“I hope that that [Elite Town] will get enough of clients to buy,” he said.

The Koh Pich, or Diamond Island, development project is one of five satellite cities planned for Phnom Penh.

The others are the $2 billion Camko City project, the $600 million Grand Phnom Penh International City, the $2 billion Malaysian-backed Sunway City and the $300 million Boeung Snor Satellite City.

1 - 20 of 832 Posts