SkyscraperCity Forum banner
41 - 60 of 1873 Posts

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Also, the foundation is not only for the tower, but also for the mall or whatever they call it that is attached to the tower. If the crane is not moving, then the construction probably on hold.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Also, the foundation is not only for the tower, but also for the mall or whatever they call it that is attached to the tower. If the crane is not moving, then the construction probably on hold.
Me too, agree with this..! But according to the latest picture of Vatanak tower, the crane is still inside the OCIC construction meterial store it's not moving yet.:eek:hno:

·
Registered
184 Posts
I can't take piture Bc i don't have the camara. Please you believe me. Now there are also Change the new fence and the fan are using the flat iron and taller than the old fence and also look very nice.

·
Premium Member
34,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
I can't take piture Bc i don't have the camara. Please you believe me. Now there are also Change the new fence and the fan are using the flat iron and taller than the old fence and also look very nice.
You are right !! I also witness they've change the new fence. I pass there few days ago but it was too late at night so I cannot take any photos

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
It is possible that the building can be completed by September of 2012. The foundation, which takes the longest time, is about to be completed. It not, all the floors should reach the peak.

41 - 60 of 1873 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.