SkyscraperCity Forum banner
41 - 60 of 822 Posts

·
Premium Member
34,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #140 ·
Thanks, SeeMacau !

You know everything in Cambodia...you are like a Cambodian.
And what its mean bad !! in the previose posted ?? if it meaningless or talk rubbish ..please help me to remove that rubbish away and including my posted as well.

Thanks!!!!
Not really, that's because I read ''Phnom Penh Post'' online everyday :)

·
Premium Member
34,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #179 ·
I don't think it will be complete by Sept 2012.

I don't think they can put up a floor every 10-15 days. It is possible, but I don't think Cambodian construction move that fast.
and they hire 700 workers
How come it takes so long to rise above the ground .. Are they playing cards underground? :lol:

·
Premium Member
34,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #184 ·
I also experienced the same situation .. :(

They should open up the top floor for public. If you don't mind, wait until the opening of Phnom Penh Tower (completed by this month), there is a fitness center on the top floor :)

·
Premium Member
34,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #186 ·
The view on top is great, facing Monivong Boulevard, Offfice of the Council Ministers, the Prime Minister office, and the future ''Boeung Kak Lake'' development, but once Vattanac Capital Tower is completed, the side facing north will be block because OCIC Tower is shorter

·
Premium Member
34,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #206 ·

·
Premium Member
34,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #208 ·
http://www.phnompenhpost.com/images/stories/news/national/2011/110526/110526_12.jpg

From the ground up

A view from Canadia Tower looking over the Vattanac Tower construction site in Phnom Penh this week. Construction of the 38-storey Vattanac Tower started in 2009, with completion expected in September 2012. A 129,000-square-metre mixture of offices, shops and serviced apartments will be housed at the site on Monivong Boulevard. It will also serve as the head office of Vattanac Bank and Vattanac Capital.

·
Premium Member
34,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #219 ·
^^PP needs a landmark building! This buidling looks nice but I think we need a 555 meter building as a landmark! What do you think!
The 555 m building can be a good additon to PP skyline when the city has its own skyline with a cluster of tall buildings.

·
Premium Member
34,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #220 ·
What is that structure off to the right of the crane in the middle? Is it part of this project? A parking deck perhaps? :?
Grand lobby / Shopping facilities :)

·
Premium Member
34,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #243 ·

·
Premium Member
34,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #246 ·
So do you wishes us to cc all our photo post to the PHNOM PENH | Projects & Construction thread?
Yes, post in this forum and ''PHNOM PENH | Projects & Construction'' thread :)

Thanks

41 - 60 of 822 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.