SkyscraperCity Forum banner
61 - 80 of 1873 Posts

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
I am suspicious of the plan. The picture on the wall does not tell the whole story.
This building might be taller than 38 stories. I think the owner probably has something to hide by showing picture of the building in two halves.

·
Premium Member
34,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #62 ·
It is possible that the building can be completed by September of 2012. The foundation, which takes the longest time, is about to be completed. It not, all the floors should reach the peak.
I think that is possible, only when there are sufficient workers to work 24/7 routinely.

Otherwise don't get too optimistic, my guess is mid 2013.

·
Premium Member
34,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 · (Edited)
Wow..... really? Posco E&C? I guess they are working with many projects in Phnom Penh. :cheers:

Good news! Maybe construction will be completed in time.

Was it recently that the company put up the new fencing with Posco E&C logo on it?
Posco E&C is working on this project and Star River. It seems their developer is confident with the property market outlook in Cambodia.

Yes, the new fence was up few weeks ago :)

·
Premium Member
34,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 ·
The first 100million now add 50million more become 150million so any change with this tower project or design??
Rising construction material costs + speed up costs of the project???

·
Premium Member
34,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #65 · (Edited)
I am suspicious of the plan. The picture on the wall does not tell the whole story.
This building might be taller than 38 stories. I think the owner probably has something to hide by showing picture of the building in two halves.
The top half serve as office spaces, and the bottom half will house a shopping center.

The owner probably want to show up the shopping center portion in this pic.

61 - 80 of 1873 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.