SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I just have some really cool photos that I want to share. What is the best way to link them and post.???

I tried photo bucket.

Cheers,

js

·
Premium Member
9,522 Posts
Image shack when it works properly
http://www.imageshack.us/

Browse to where the picture is, select the size you want, usually 17", select Host It, wait until it uploads, and then copy the "hotlink for forums" and paste it directly into a thread.

·
Registered
652 Posts
I use either PhotoBucket or ImageShack. Image shack allows bigger images, but forces single-image uploads. With Photobucket, you can upload as many as 20 images in one hit. Just press upload, make yourself a coffee, and the whole collection is online. Photobucket has increased their space limits to 2GB or something like that, so it is quite useful.

Aussie Bhoy said:
Browse to where the picture is, select the size you want, usually 17", select Host It, wait until it uploads, and then copy the "hotlink for forums" and paste it directly into a thread.
I personally suggest you shrink your images before uploading, as it will be faster for you, especially if you can automate the process (using a "batch" process in your photo editing software).

Then you just have to press the
icon, stick in the URL, and Bob's your uncle! :)

Hope that helps?

Cheers! :cheers2:

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the help guys!

js

1 - 6 of 6 Posts