SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
12,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The reason why I start this thread is to have a centralised place to source pictures for a particular place. First of all I would love to start with Penang as many have not seen pictures of this island city.

Please post pictures that are yours or if you have to source it from the Internet, be sure to observe any copyright and do give credits. :eek:kay:

I would like to set a standard to the pictures presented here.......it must be at least 640X480 in size so no small thumbnail pictures. And the pictures have to be clear and recent. No old-old pictures as those belongs to another thread (which I would open later). :)

However the best pictures are those taken by yourself or your friends. Be sure they are at least the specified size and clarity should be maintained. ;)

·
12,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
baqthier said:
^ you also post yours lah..never have I seen your recent penang pics :D
or you can post all those taken by terrence

hehehe.....mine haven't arrange yet lah.....I'll try to dig out some :D

I started this thread after seeing the Cebu Vs Penang which I find Penang is lacking of pictures of nice beaches and natural setting. All Malaysians love to post are buildings and buildings only :(

·
Jian Fa
3,676 Posts
Ooo...great therad...sound so pro...hahahaha..will try to post some pics this weekend:);)..kinda busy nowadays...

Szehoong> this thread is more for the beaches pics??

·
12,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
nazrey said:

Thanks for the link Nazrey. But that is not enough as my 'Picture Vault' series is to collect pictures from forumers and friends whom give consent to reuse these pictures in the forums. Sometimes we do not have enough pictures you see so we need to gather pictures here ;) Anyway forumers.....only nice-nice ones please.....dun just post all the pictures you have :D

Nazrey > Saya perlukan gambar-gambar yang diambil sendiri ataupun dari kawan untuk penggunaan semula di forum ini. Jadi gambar-gambar yang 'posted' di 'thread' ini perlulah diizinkan oleh tuan punya gambar tersebut terlebih dahulu. :)

·
Penang Skyscrapers Hunter
10,128 Posts
outdated pics shows the difference !! there were so many cranes along Jelutong Expressway then...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts