SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Expert
933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
meeh so i have take some photos and here they are

i don't get it... how can they sit outside with that lil amount of clothes, i'd freeze to death

the same park

there will be a resturant on top

hi Christian

staircase

damn sun, you barely see the mountain

the cityhall or whatever it is called is too big

here's a spring pic for you peeps who suffered trough this thread Yaay

thanx for giving me one min of you're life.:)

·
Nihongo Luvr
1,037 Posts
The cityhall really is quite the eyecatcher. Thanks for these pics, I've been looking forward to seeing more threads outside the big cities of our region. If you have more, keep them coming! :)

·
Registered
955 Posts
Hey nice pics Krille/Krill (please tell me the correct spelling :colgate: ) with the massive city hall, maybe a preperation for the Parliament of The Republic of Jamtland? j/k :hahaha: .Maybe I will change my mind with my Norway/Sweden decision. :tongue2:

·
mostly at Talo and SSP
595 Posts
Some of the pictures are bit washed out because of the sun, but nonetheless it's nice to see places besides the usual capital city the stuff. The city hall is excellent.

·
Banned
14,131 Posts
Thank you, wolkenkrabber! :)

The park by the lake is lovely ... is that where the crocus are blooming?

That's a stunning view of the lake from higher up! :cool:

Oestersund's city hall is really a knockout of a building, it looks so handsome and so severe at the same time. :eek:kay:

·
Registered
12,321 Posts
Nice pics wolkenkrabber. Its less with snow there than here yet. The lake near me is still heavy frozen. But then we have a lot of places, especally fields which is clear, and the first green grass has started to grow.

·
Registered
486 Posts
It look's so cold out there. But still very lovely views.

BTW how old is that city hall? It look's amazing to my eyes. ;)

Thnx for sharing your pics.

·
Expert
933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Geex said:
It look's so cold out there. But still very lovely views.

BTW how old is that city hall? It look's amazing to my eyes. ;)

Thnx for sharing your pics.
the city hall is from 1912 IIRCi will check tomorrow, my school is nextdoor to the townhall so i pass it daily :p

and it IS cold imo

·
Iron horse rider dlx
4,278 Posts
Renkinjutsushi, if you are going for this latitude I'd suggest Trondheim :) (That would make the amount of sleepaholic forumers even between Östersund and Trondheim area)

·
Expert
933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Jo said:
Renkinjutsushi, if you are going for this latitude I'd suggest Trondheim :) (That would make the amount of sleepaholic forumers even between Östersund and Trondheim area)
i doubt that would last for long, buth you and me are dying to get out of this dump lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts