SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 20 of 5097 Posts

·
Basarabia e Romania
18,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Piatra-Neamt - A small TOWN in ROMANIA I - http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=425300

Rules: English + source only. If article/news is in Romanian, the header/main subject needs (as minimum) to be translated. Please stick to rules and do not "ask" to be banned :)

·
Basarabia e Romania
18,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Present and future projects ... Some completed, some U/C ... but ALL APPROVED:banana:
NB These are projects initiated by the local council.

^^ Basically they’ll (also) build a "cultural centre" (observatory, conference rooms, auditorium and an amphitheatre). Better renders/details below :cheers:

Pietricica

Cozla

Piatra-Neamt projects summary

·
Basarabia e Romania
18,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Basarabia e Romania
18,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ceahlaul Piatra Neamt's stadium (still U/Modernisation) - IMO they do not deserve it ..."muraturile" (en za pickles) :lol:

·
Basarabia e Romania
18,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Basarabia e Romania
18,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
2,284 Posts
@ Nebunu:

You should ask the moderators for the permission to put a link there about the new thread.
^^ whats the point ??? :bash: the thread no 1 is dead and closed, long live the 2nd. :lol:

and BTW try next time to have as link the EE section. There you can easy see when a thread is closed.

·
Registered
111 Posts
^^ whats the point ??? :bash: the thread no 1 is dead and closed, long live the 2nd. :lol:
and BTW try next time to have as link the EE section. There you can easy see when a thread is closed.
The point is (as not everyone is as smart as you are:lol:) for all the people to find out there's a new thread opened.

·
Super Moderator
10,894 Posts
Are you guys for real?
You browse a thread for days and can't understand it's been locked?

I think the joke's on all of you then :lol:

When you open this section, how hard is it to see this thread first?

·
Registered
2,284 Posts
An intesting piece of news : The Sturdza family just took back some 26.100 hectares of forest on Ceahlau Mountain.

It seems that they want to invest some money there in wood industry and tourism. If they finally get it.

Full article in Gardianul

PS. It looks that the forest is on or close by the future highway ! Hm!

·
Bucharest
278 Posts
Are you guys for real?
You browse a thread for days and can't understand it's been locked?

I think the joke's on all of you then :lol:

When you open this section, how hard is it to see this thread first?
yes...we are real...sometimes we even dance..:)

it's about the technique. Me, for example, i open the browser (m firefox), i type "sky" in the address bar, down arrow once, enter. Without seeing anything on the page, I click on "Last page" --- because i'm so curious to see what's new that i can't pay attention to all the small buttons and labels on the page...No sections and threads...only "sky" and some clicks... :)

and that's the way i missed the "closed" thing.
believe me it's not very hard...all you need it's a town to love and a great curiosity to see what's new. :cheers:

·
Registered
72 Posts
Ok medium:) But it's over 100000.
108.000 . in romania there are 23 more cities bigger than piatra neamt .. so it`s not one of the biggest... the person who opend this thread likes the word "small" :) .. i don`t consider piatra-neamt a small city

1 - 20 of 5097 Posts