SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I suppose I can disguise this as a new thread. :)

Does anyone have or can take a pic(s) of a row of Georgian houses for me please. Preferably over the weekend with a 4meg+ camera The spec is:
Landscape
Street level (most of mine are looking down)
ground floor up to rooftops
front view or slightly to the side with some perspective
as few cars as possible (or at least in the distance).

Drop me a private message and I'll explain more. Thanks :cheers:

·
Banned
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
A.D.Williams said:
All pictures sent! Good luck Davey lad.

:)
Cheers Dave mate. Can't thank you enough. Apologies for all the recent obscure posts. I was contacted by a national paper for a couple of pics and I couldn't meet their deadline as I'm stuck down the shite part of England until the week after next. Hence the begging letters. Dave came up trumps :cheers:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Wasn't too sure which thread to put this little note in but saw the word piccies so that's as good as anywhere. Check out the bbc liverpool site, they've got a load of panoramic photos from around liverpool on their website. Quite interesting i thought!

·
Banned
18,269 Posts
Hi Dave - Hi everyone else too!
Been ages since Iv'e been on here...se the Liverpool part of the site is going great.

Dave
I tried to get those pics from the central (north) docks to you but my email won't do it.
I am getting them savbed to a disc sometime next week though

·
Banned
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Tony Sebo said:
Hi Dave - Hi everyone else too!
Been ages since Iv'e been on here...se the Liverpool part of the site is going great.

Dave
I tried to get those pics from the central (north) docks to you but my email won't do it.
I am getting them savbed to a disc sometime next week though
Cheers Tony. BTW, up there next week. I'll give you a bell tomorrow. :cheers:

·
Banned
18,269 Posts
make it early as poss? I am going to be out taking pics from about 10...last day for a while, I start that contract Thursday!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts