Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
*THEIYR'RE
7,326 Posts
Did you not see what it was before.... something from out of Croydon or somewhere. Much better.
Better? Really? Sorry but I have to disagree, I cant see how sticking 'Leeds Utd' colours to an (at worst) anonymous grey block is better... I dont think it'll age well but if they make another series of ''Life on Mars'' in a few years it will be a great backdrop... :)

·
Less is more.
6,230 Posts
I think they thought by using colour alone they were being bold, well it's not very is it? They played it safe really and it looks boring and repetitive. Something like this would have been a better use of colour imo.

·
Keep Changing.
1,598 Posts
Is this complete now? also, any news on this move?

Estates

We are helping departments move into a smaller number of better quality and environmentally-friendly buildings across the region. In particular, we are looking at opportunities for departments to share buildings and facilities.

Our work will help departments save money and meet sustainability targets. By pooling our resources, it also gives us the chance to provide facilities such as restaurants and gyms which might not have been possible if departments were sole occupants of smaller buildings.

An example is Piccadilly Gate in Manchester, which will bring together the Highways Agency, Government Office for the North West, the Training Development Agency and other smaller departments into a completely modernized building with a coffee shop and a gym.

Last updated - 22nd June 2010
http://www.civilservice.gov.uk/my-civil-service/networks/regional/north-west/estates.aspx

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.