SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
abdulsharifshoots.com
1,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
156,435 people, plus alot of stars show up for Kentucky Derby.

Kid Rock

Jermaine Dupri, Usher

guy from Letterman

Dick Ebersoll

Ron Harper

Regina king

Jamy Lynn Discala

Henry Simmons

Matthew Smith

Gabrielle Union

Smokey Robinson

Tori Spelling

Rick Pitino

kid Rock again

The infield

A dude from Detroit

Folks from Ohio

Can't forget the West End, and the cruising..even though 4 people did get shot :(

dudes from Indianapolis

Indiana folks

dude from Cincinnati's adult magazine "8 ball"

traffic was backed all the way up to 2nd street.

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Great pics Soulbrotha. Man the Kentucky Derby is one huge event. I never realized so many stars came through. Great thread.

·
BOOMIN
468 Posts
Derby was tight this year.. even though those ppl did get shot yesterday.. Great Pics though.. I saw Micheal Jordan going in to the Red Cheetah in Fourth Street Live on thursday..

·
Megalomaniac
4,171 Posts
did you take these?

Tori Spelling's scary man...reminds me of the plastic-surgery freaks in "Escape from LA."

-

·
Registered
957 Posts
pwright1 said:
Great pics Soulbrotha. Man the Kentucky Derby is one huge event. I never realized so many stars came through. Great thread.
These were actually in the Courier Journal (Louisville's Newspaper), atleast all but the last two were in the courier journal.

·
Registered
957 Posts
I work at Ruth Chris's Steak House in Louisville, we had Terra Reid, Travis Tritt, and Peyton and Elli Manning there on Saturday, Steve Young was there on Friday.

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
LSyd said:
Tori Spelling's scary man...reminds me of the plastic-surgery freaks in "Escape from LA."
A little off-topic here, but Tori Spelling is getting more and more bizarre looking. My wife tapes "Beverly Hills 90210" and I have to have it on every night. Tori Spelling had artificial facial bone implants before she was even on the show in 1990, because her face just doesn't look normal. Her eyes bug out in all directions. She looks much worse in the above pic.

Her Dad, Aaron Spelling was co-producer of 90210 so you know how she got the job.

Is this thing human? I can definitely tell that she has had mouth surgery.

·
Registered
420 Posts
I doubt even Screech would date her now.

·
Megalomaniac
4,171 Posts
612bv3 said:
She looks like a man!!! :runaway:
yeah man, i think she was high and went to her plastic surgeon and said "i want bruce campbell's chin!!!"

-

·
Registered
420 Posts

Talk about having beer goggles... maybe they were issued to protect viewers from being turned into stone when Tori walked by.

It is interesting to see how much the Derby is an event for the whole city. I always thought it was just for snooty white folks (or as someone said recently "Horse racing is like NASCAR for rich alcoholics with ADD") but from the photos, it looks like everyone has a fun day partying.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts