Skyscraper City Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Uptown Bound
1,198 Posts
Nice pics, the only thing I don't like is that antenna on top of that spire-like building, it looks kind of tacky. They should replace it with a golden spire type of thing, that would look real nice.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I absolutely hate San Antonio but I must commend you on taking the best pics I've seen of it. Excellent job!

·
Registered
4,845 Posts
Wow, thanks for the photo tour. At first I thought it was New Orleans, but the flag gave it away. I've never seen extensive photos like this of San Antonio. I've got to get over there one day!

·
Registered
2,889 Posts
Pirates Alley in New Orleans is so unbelievable to me every time I walk through the 1 block stretch next to St. Louis Cathedral. And it is so quiet in the alley. It's great to go into the alley and reflect on all that the alley has seen in the last 300 years...and there's nothing like the alley when there is a deep fog coming off of the Mississippi River...Note, though, that the last photo isn't Pirates Alley, it's another alley off of Conti Street in the French Quarter...

·
Registered
2,889 Posts
Blink182 said:
Why does in New Orleans has high murder rate?
Because they have a bunch of crackheads in isolated areas of the city that are over-ridden with urban poverty...sad, but, true. Some blocks, alone, have 15 murders a year...but, a vast majority of murders in New Orleans occur in areas where you and I or the "average" person would never go. I've lived here my entire life and the only thing that has ever happened to me, is my car got broken into in 1994 in the Lower Garden District. It's not as bad as it seems...and Mardi Gras is only naked on a 10 block stretch of Bourbon Street. You won't hear about the other 15 miles of Mardi Gras routes in the City that are clean and filled with little kids through Great Grandma's and plenty of clean tourists enjoying the celebration.

·
Sic Semper Tyrannis
1,455 Posts
Wow; I'm very impressed. Thanks for sharing the great photos. SA is much better than I first thought...

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.