SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to Highcliff and shot a few pics. The angles are shit I know, but I wasn't allowed to shoot pics so I did that hastily. And yea... I know it's a bit blue...

^^ A very modest lobby... I have to say it was REALLY crap for a building like this.

^^ Looking down to Stubbs Road from the lobby

^^ View from the lobby. Took the elevator to 48/F. Well... it wasn't slow, but the interior of the elevator was quite small...

^^ The rest of them are pretty self-explanatory. The toilet is part of the huge master bedroom.

Nothing is satisfactory except the view and the size of the flat:

1. There are 4 bedrooms in total for the larger flat (Northern side) but three of them were really small...

2. Storage was provided at random places such as halfway down the corridor because there is room but they don't know what to do with it...

3. Headroom sucks (at around 8 feet) because they have air-cond. ducts.

4. They use crap materials for interior design. Looks very like a building from the late 80s. On some corners they rounded the corners or spliced it and it was quite inconsistent.

5. Clubhouse was a joke. There was a mahjong room which is about 100 sq ft. The aerobatics room was cladded by mirrors on all sides to make it look more spacious, but the actual thing is just about 80 sq ft. The swimming pool was 1.3m at its deepest...

6. For a price of $60 million (for 3,800 sq ft) I would rather invest on The Summit...

·
Registered
94 Posts
Wow...they could have taken out 3 floors in the design..kept the height and each floor would get more head room.

Its so skinny, did you feel the tower move at all when you were up there? Did it sway a little?

·
Registered
3,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Its so skinny, did you feel the tower move at all when you were up there? Did it sway a little?
Being constructed with concrete this building is relatively stiff, plus there's a damper at the top. No, I could not feel any sway. :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts