SkyscraperCity Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now that i look at all the photo threads of New York, i feel like just another person with a lot of pictures of New York :-(. But oh well, I'll post them anyways.

This was my first visit to New York, and I enjoyed it a lot. We spent hours and hours waiting in line to go to the observation deck for the Empire State Building, but it was worth it. We walked down 5th avenue, rode a lot of the subway, saw ground zero, and saw Times Square. We were only there for a few hours, but these pictures should give a pretty good idea of what we saw.

Now i've been to New York, London, Chicago, L.A., San Fransisco...lots of awesome cities

·
Urban Explorer
1,086 Posts
very beautiful pictures, especially the night shots! Did you take those night shots by help of a tripod or you just have a steady hand because those are very sharp!

G

·
great pics of the city... i think it looks fantastic when it's just about getting dark :bow:

·
Long live the Twins!
1,116 Posts
this is definitely a lot better than "just another nyc photo thread". u got quite a lot of good footage of the city, considering that u had only 6 hours!

to be able to visit esb, midtown, central park, times square, and ground zero in only 6 hours is quite a feat.

i just hope i'll be able to produce more good pics of nyc when i visit it again for 2 days in mid june! can't wait!

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
wow, thanks guys. i certainly didn't expect this thread to be resurrected. Yes, i took all the pictures by hand, which was pretty difficult as you can image. Not only was it cold, but it was windy. I tried about 10 times to take that one of the empire state building, but eventually i just braced the camera sideways on a lightpole or something in order to get it still enough for the shot. i wish i had a tri-pod with me and a nicer camera. some day maybe

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.