Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tomorrow I'm going downtown and if you want me to take pictures of any of the new construction projects or existing buildings, I'll be happy to. What would you like to see?

·
One Brickell CityCentre
13,121 Posts
Tomorrow I'm going downtown and if you want me to take pictures of any of the new construction projects or existing buildings, I'll be happy to. What would you like to see?
But do we have to have another pictures thread created to see them?

·
Registered Fool
2,775 Posts
As I posted on another thread I'm going to The Ivy tomorrow. I was wondering other than Rickenbacker, Brickell Bay Dr, Brickell Key and Biscayne Blvd....where are some good vantage points for photos?

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No I was just creating this thread so people could tell me what they wanted to get. I was thinking of actually going into downtown, taking photos of individual construction sites, buildings, streetscapes, etc. I will be taking the metro into town so no Rickenbacker causeway for me. I can take some from Biscayne Blvd, Bayfront Park, the Omni, and Brickell Ave, as well as from the metrorail station elevated platforms to the west where you can get some good skyline shots. Any particular buildings you would like to see?

·
One Brickell CityCentre
13,121 Posts
No I was just creating this thread so people could tell me what they wanted to get. I was thinking of actually going into downtown, taking photos of individual construction sites, buildings, streetscapes, etc. I will be taking the metro into town so no Rickenbacker causeway for me. I can take some from Biscayne Blvd, Bayfront Park, the Omni, and Brickell Ave, as well as from the metrorail station elevated platforms to the west where you can get some good skyline shots. Any particular buildings you would like to see?
Well, I'm be interested in a good comparative shot of the prgress Epic is making. I mean not right up on it looking up at it, but a bit of distance away to get the scale compared to surrounding buildings.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Will do...

Is epic still going vertical? or is it topped out?

·
One Brickell CityCentre
13,121 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
dave8721; said:
You could take pics of the lack of activity around Logik.
Is Logik the one right next to the Overtown metrorail station?

·
Registered Fool
2,775 Posts
Stupid question alert:

How do I post a photo? Can I do it directly from my computer? If not, how do I from Flickr? And finally, what is the size limit?

·
Registered Fool
2,775 Posts
Will do...

Is epic still going vertical? or is it topped out?
Here is a photo of Epic I took during my journey through downtown today, June 3, 2008. I'm also inserting this link to another thread with other photos of my escapade. On that thread I have another link to a third thread of my photos at The Ivy. Enjoy.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts