Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pinnacle is about to release their second tower in their waterfront development. It's about time, maybe they should just wait and sell out this building and just build the other two (45 & 41 st.) as rental projects, regarding how long it took them to sell their first tower.

·
Torontonian 4ever
9,891 Posts
How tall is the pinnacle under construction now? I didn't know there were towers over 40 storeys proposed for this development...

·
The Greatest
4,515 Posts
"just build the other two (45 & 41 st.) as rental projects, regarding how long it took them to sell their first tower."

why or why would pinnacle speculate on more than 120 million dollars to build the remaining towers as rentals because sales are presumably slow? Are you even aware of the current rental markets situation?

·
Registered
676 Posts
Not much of a Pinnacle is it?

Also, I'm really growing sick of the green glass and white precast/concrete finishes.

[/end of rant]

Thanks for the update nonetheless.

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
Pinnacle renderings are ugly and the developer's work on Bellagio is disappointing, but I predict these will turn out better than rendered. As boring as precast and green glass is, this is one place where it'll be appropriate... right across from the Residences of WTC which is built with these smae materials. Best of all, Pinnacle will help bridge the yawning hole between Lakeshore and the tunnel.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts