SkyscraperCity banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Engineer d's art't enjoys
6,366 Posts
Sure, Fort Portal is nice but nothing beats Entebbe in Uganda. Entebbe is actually one of the best places to live in East Africa.

·
Engineer d's art't enjoys
6,366 Posts
Cool Richard, I'll check it out. You guys should not let Entebbe detoriorate into slums like many African cities, make use of it's natural beauty.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Actually Entebbe is still as beautiful. That mayor Steven Kabuye did fantastic work over the years. In fact not just Entebbe but all Ugandan towns are being regenerated and cleaned up. UNRA is also building good roads all over the country & there's a vigorous road safety campaigns all over the country. things are moving in the right direction

·
Registered
10 Posts
Sure, Fort Portal is nice but nothing beats Entebbe in Uganda. Entebbe is actually one of the best places to live in East Africa.
I can confirm that. I have been to Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania and Mozambique, in the capitals and some other places in the countryside, but there was something special in Entebbe that really made it unique for me. A spot that must be seen if you go to Uganda.

41 - 48 of 48 Posts