SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well Leeds, your team got exactly what you deserved.

Not only are your players a bunch of mindless, dirty thugs, pretty much reflecting the character of your fans but your club as a business is an absolute disgrace, screwing over their creditors.

Justice has been served, no let's wait to see Harry's face on Look North!

M

·
Loiner and Proud.
1,263 Posts
Mattski -

i hate football and am from leeds, and i can see that you are just a troll!
go PI$$ off back to your own forum!

and no thats not me been gutted or defending leeds united thats me telling you to go back to your forum or go on a leeds united football forum.

·
Registered
4,993 Posts
Mattski said:

Not only are your players a bunch of mindless, dirty thugs, pretty much reflecting the character of your fans but your club as a business is an absolute disgrace, screwing over their creditors.

M

What is the point in making such pathetic comments on this Leeds thread. Get back on your Sheffield forum and never forget, we may have not made the big league in football just yet, but we are the home of Rugby League and Cricket at our world famous Headingley stadiums. These are two major sports which the world does not see coming out of Sheffield.

·
Loiner and Proud.
1,263 Posts
Skychaser 2005 said:
What is the point in making such pathetic comments on this Leeds thread. Get back on your Sheffield forum and never forget, we may have not made the big league in football just yet, but we are the home of Rugby League and Cricket at our world famous Headingley stadiums. These are two major sports which the world does not see coming out of Sheffield.
:applause: :applause: :applause:

·
Unregistered User
4,129 Posts
Skychaser 2005 said:
Don Valley Stadium? Sheffield Arena(something you dont have) English Institute of Sport, Ponds Forge, Ice Sheffield....... the list goes on. Oh yeah and Bramall Lane, home of the PREMIER LEAGUE team, which actually all the world will be watching us next season.

Have Cricket and Rugby, they are both crap anyway!

·
Registered
6,828 Posts
Arena - to be built bigger and better than Sheffield within 3 years, also to include Olympic size ice rink. 50m pool with diving pit under construction, athletics arena at South Leeds...

·
Registered
431 Posts
Mattski said:

M
I take it your a United fan? If not and your the other half then you arent exactly in any position to insult our football club.

Watford did deserved it on the day, but some vital decisions went against Leeds... but thats football.

We will be back, taking the place of Sheffield United when they get relegated next season :)

·
Eh?
735 Posts
Straight back down for Sheffield. I mean, they arent even good. Nothing compared to Watford or Reading. I mean, can you even fill your "super" stadium?

I could easily understand if it was someone like a Chelsea fan acting big headed, but not shitty Sheffield.

Your city aswell, a fucking dull shithole if you ask me. What a sight goin to Cardiff on the coach yesterday ahahha.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
no matter how hard they try sheffield united will always be the second team in sheffield. wednesday will always be bigger. bigger ground, bigger support, bigger reputation, more history.

·
Registered
454 Posts
leeds come on next year
and this is a skyscraper development forum so go back too your empty sheffield forum and talk about 5 story plain buildings while we are in the premiership in development and by the waay how many cups have we won more that both sheffield teams put together so ye

·
Registered
148 Posts
leeds the best said:
by the way
does anyone from the leeds forum please also say what we have better than sheffield maybe we should make a whole new forum 4 it lol
We need better English teachers in our schools. Its easier to read Shakespeare than your posts! :)

Its pretty obvious a few feathers have been ruffled between Leeds and Sheffield on here the past few days and since a few people dont have the self respect to refrain from petty and cringe-worthy posts, its probably best that its put to bed.

On a brighter note, i'm sure its only a matter of time before Leeds and Sheff Wed are back in their rightful places in the premier league. Whilst its great news that Sheff utd have been promoted, it does show how much of a lull yorkshire football is in if the biggest county can only boast one premiership team(previously none).

·
Keltlandia
8,877 Posts
Mattski said:

M
This isn't a soccer forum. If you want to **** about goading Leeds Utd supporters, don't do it on SSC.

·
Registered
12,647 Posts
jazz-sheff said:
it does show how much of a lull yorkshire football is in if the biggest county can only boast one premiership team(previously none).
Two actually.
Middlesbrough are a North Riding team, despite what people say.

·
6,903 Posts
The players didn't deserve victory at all ... but the fans certainly did.

The fans are absolutely in the 'premier league of best supporters', singing 'We're marching on together' even after the final whistle blew was mind blowing. They deserve so much better.
Come on Kev, get the lads to get their act together next season.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts