SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello there, My name is Sola, the Co-ordinator of Friends of Millenium Development Goals. A new initiative or group set up to address such issues affecting the millenium development goals in Nigeria and also to promote the mdgs. As a young person, we all have the task of contributing our quota in achieving reforms in every area our beloved Nigeria needs change. Nigeria needs you and i. Therefore, am calling on articulate and intelligent young Nigerian who can actively represent and promote the millenium development goals to join me in this train. Please be aware this initiative is not a paid employment but a club or team where you volunteer your experience, skill, social life, idea(s) and intelligence free of charge for the promotion and realisation of the millenium development goals in Nigeria.
Kindly see this as an opportunity to serve our generation and leave a legacy that will extend a lifetime.
To be part of this initiative, kindly forward to my mail at [email protected], your name, Sex, where you are located, GSM, and email address. You can add comments if u like.
Looking forward to hear from only serious minded Nigerians.
Thanks

1 - 2 of 2 Posts