SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As suggested a thread featuring the builds and re-builds on the campus. Also the proposed new building in the station which is intended to start in 2025. Not including the former Inter-City House as that is left for the station upgrade, but it can be included it in this thread if needed as the medical facility. The University is in other areas such as Queen Anne's Battery, the Royal William Yard and at Derriford.
The Babbage re-build:

·
Registered
3,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The station block: Hotel and University facility. (Awaiting final plans/renders).

·
Registered
3,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's quite quick. Since the announcements.

I did notice today the student flats opp. the language school. These are quite dominant there and a while ago the builder went bust (reminders of Abbeyfield?) I think they auctioned the site & now a new builder is on the job. I was told that it will be completed in 10 weeks. So well in time for the next intake?.

Another point - it seems that Derry's (Plymouth Cross) is also completed..

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
That's quite quick. Since the announcements.

I did notice today the student flats opp. the language school. These are quite dominant there and a while ago the builder went bust (reminders of Abbeyfield?) I think they auctioned the site & now a new builder is on the job. I was told that it will be completed in 10 weeks. So well in time for the next intake?.

Another point - it seems that Derry's (Plymouth Cross) is also completed..

View attachment 1628882
Yes i didnt know the cabbage had closed but i did notice a load of boarding up around it on thursday afternoon and all the lights were off. Anyway IT were meant to be going to the old royal mail sorting office but that is now not happening so they're down rwy for at least 18 months

1 - 6 of 6 Posts