SkyscraperCity Forum banner

Poland by MarcinK

Tags
polska
135K views 939 replies 77 participants last post by  christos-greece 
#1 · (Edited)
I've decided to start new thread:) There will be a lot of photos from a lot of places (without any order;))

Książ Castle, Wałbrzych, Lower Silesia

Książ Castle, Wałbrzych, Lower Silesia

Gdańsk

Gdańsk

Gdańsk

Łódź

Łódź

Łódź

See less See more
#401 · (Edited)
Warsaw in mourning on this page. A lot of people come to Warsaw to join the queue and pay homage to President Lech Kaczyński and his wife.

Warsaw, Belweder

The last President of Poland in exile Ryszard Kaczorowski

Warsaw, aleje Jerozolimskie

Warsaw, aleje Jerozolimskie

Warsaw, Embassy of Russian Federation

Warsaw, Embassy of Russian Federation

#411 ·
Amazing pictures! I hope you have more from Krakow tomorrow.
Poland is an amazing country with a history that a Hollywood screenwriter could not come up with. This past week Poland was thrust into the spotlight unexpectedly and handled this tragedy beautifully. No rioting or looting. Only calm and respect for the victims from the Polish people. Poland is a young democracy but it will come out of this national crisis more strong. It's democracy is doing just fine. The ordeals of Katyn have been publicized thoroughly throughout the world and I believe this will bring Poland closer together. Poles should work hard now and double their economic growth this year. Show the world what you're made from.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.