SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Uhhh, how are they inside? On the outside it looks like they have gone out of their way to make them horrible. They do not even look straight. In Albania some of the buildings built by the communists are not straight, most actually. Especially, in Gjirokastra, where a lot of the buildings were built without using much cement, and instead have huge wide walls.

·
Banned
1,203 Posts
I am not so sure ... commie blocks used to be built in Albania maximum at 7 stories high , the average ones were about 5 stories so even if you tried to **** up its structure that would still look straight:D
The taller ones shown in the above look straight to me , it's just that the angle of the shot gives you the idea they arent staight

·
Registered
44 Posts
as far as i know polish here is a little translation:)

KONGO- kongo is located in szwedrowo in bydgoszcz. Its one of the most dangerous districts of bydgoszcz. In szwaderku lives our group. We can be met on the bench in front of the block, playing backetball or simply in Kongo.

the buildings on the right look really african

·
Registered
251 Posts

Unfortunately all good things come to an end

This is how they look now. Most of commies from that page have changed since the photos were taken.

·
insatiable
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Its really amazing what a few buckets of pain can do to a commieblock ! such a difference and its happening everywhere in Poland though i like the classic gray look;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts