• Argentina/Chile

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
¡¡Tabascoball!!
70,945 Posts
I don't think it's Mexico...believe me....:D

The road deletes....

The pic of the road is taken from the left side of the road, so I guess...Zimbawe!!

·
Optimum
9,977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The pic of the road is taken from the left side of the road, so I guess...Zimbawe!!
The correct country is Australia.

You may guess the mountain range shown in the images. The solution will be revealed afterwards.

The road standard of highways in Zimbabwe, as well as in some of the countries in the region, notably South Africa, Namibia and Swaziland, are generally comparable to the developed world since 1960s, when South African Government and British Colonial Government embarked ambitious highway plans across the region, as well as making impressive improvement on the road standards around major cities. Such pattern resembles closely to both North America and Australia in the same period. Starting from late 1970s, the decreasing budget for new highways and road maintenance resulted in slight deterioration of the road standard--- which Zimbabwe certainly affected worst amongst the countries mentioned.

However, there are longer stretches of poorly maintained roads in Australia than Zimbabwe.

·
global nomad
1,700 Posts
Blue mountains?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts