·
Registered
384 Posts
Queensland

·
Briareos Hecatonchires
477 Posts
Saskatchewan?

BTW, Australia does not have provinces and Northern Territory isn't even a state either.

·
Optimum
9,977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
OK. Seems most of you know the answer.

That's in Saskatchewan. Those provinces in Australia are "traps".

Actual location: Thode/Dundurn, SK. 25 km SSE from Saskatoon.

·
Optimum
9,977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Inlandsvägen said:
Northern Territory, AUS?
Not bad. Consider that guy in the pic actually participated in a trip in NT, Australia with me.

Actually I wished to share my pic of that trip here... But Koenitz did it for me. :( (He got the ugliest pic from my album) I've visited Northern Territory and Melbourne last winter. It was extremely hot in NT. Night 28-30C while daytime reaches 36-40C, with high humidity... nobody want to hike there except us... 2 Manitobans and 2 Newfoundlanders visited there, with 80% content in our bags filled with water... We were exhausted, but we took some great pics...

Steve, in Northern NT (Another Manitoban with me)

Me

Nice landscape, terrible climate. (Though it is the most developed part of all tropical regions around the world!)

Notice: The vegetation there was totally green and beautiful... that's the hot, humid season in that area... We choose this season because we just want to feel the exact opposite of what we had in Canada--- long, cold, dark winter. Though I love the cold in Canada, I also appreciate the heat in Northern Territory... but that makes us VERY EXHAUSTED... we are more accustomed to cold climate... luckily my skin didn't burn much because of high humidity and frequent rainfall in summer Northern Territory.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts