The Polo Club history dates back in the 1900s when a true lover of Polo arrived in the Philippines - Commissioner of Commerce and Police William Cameron Forbes.
When Forbes became the Governor General, the Philippines officially embraced Polo with the birth of the Manila Polo Club.
The Club was established in November 27, 1909 in Calle Real, Pasay. The original clubhouse was burned down and was rebuilt in 1950 where it currently stands.
Significantly in 1977, the Club assumed its PROPRIETARY classification and the club membership has evolved through the years. As the Polo Club family grows, its legacy continues…