SkyscraperCity Forum banner
1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is a northeastern Egyptian city near the Suez Canal, with an approximate population of 515,007. The economic base of Port Said is fishing and industries, like chemicals, processed food, and cigarettes. Port Said is also an important harbour both for exports of Egyptian products like cotton and rice, but also a fueling station for ships that pass through the Suez Canal. Port Said also thrives on being a duty-free port, as well as a summer resort for Egyptians.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Shems71, you are my hero. I've been trying to get pictures of port said from all over the net. Do you happen to have any more?
You're welcome, I just picked some from Google Earth!

·
Registered
4,734 Posts
Lovely the mosque, I really like the architectural design. I noticed plenty of mosques like this throughout Egypt, is this a design from a particular era, Bahriyya - Burji dynasty era architecture style or further/older than that ?

·
Registered
9,549 Posts
Here are some picture captured when i was in Port-Said for 3 month's... Sorry for the amount...

The 3 mosque picture are been taken in Bur-Fuad. Enjoy

·
Banned
10,377 Posts
^^ in which thread i could post that pics Sir, can't understand the thread category in Egypt, i haven't visit the place yet :)

Much appreciated if you provide me the link. tnx

1 - 20 of 108 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.