SkyscraperCity Forum banner

Porti i Vlorës | Port of Vlora

50K views 118 replies 46 participants last post by  rene1234 
#1 ·
Container Terminal and Free Port - Vlorë, Albania

Zumax AG has developed plans to construct a container terminal in the Port of Vlorë, Albania, capable of handling in excess of 3 million TEU annually, along with development of an associated Free Zone industrial park that would be adjacent to the port. The container terminal is to be capable of receiving the largest containerships currently designed. It is to serve as a transshipment hub and transit port to the region, as well as provide efficient sea access to the local community. The Free Zone industrial park is to be capable of providing land, facilities and services to support the development of light manufacturing and assembly activity in Vlorë.

The Port of Vlorë is a natural deepwater port situated in a large bay towards the southern end of the coast of the Republic of Albania. It is located in the Bay of Gjiri I Vlores.

Vlorë is relatively close to the main east to west shipping route passing through the Straits of Gibraltar and Suez Canal. The deviation required to reach Vlorë from this main route is around 340 nautical miles, or 16 hours for the fast container ships currently in service.

http://zumaxag.com/vlore.html

See less See more
#100 ·
🔺 🔺
zhurnalisti flet mjaft neutral, kurse lexuesja e problematizon deri ne fund mungesan e tabelave te projektit...sa mi han nervat kur shqiptohet termi "konfidencial" si "kofidencial" ose "transport" si "trasport"...me demek e hajme ate "n" qe te bahemi ma si italjanet, ma mondene

#101 ·
#119 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.