SkyscraperCity Forum banner
161 - 180 of 517 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,430 Posts
Wonderful new photos yet again, my friend! I'll tell you now: even on a gloomy day, Portland definitely has a lot to offer! I'll tell you my favorite pics from your latest collection:

Ah, yes... I haven't seen that TriMet Max light rail livery before, and it looks pretty good! It makes me want to check it out and ride it around the city!

Now that's a unique welcome marker indeed for the old town. I don't know if other cities or towns have such gorgeous welcome markers, but that one really stands out as a welcome sight to visitors to the great city!

I also love your Chinatown and sculpture pics as well. It makes me want to go there soon because the city looks pretty interesting now you've shown even more photos! :hug:

·
Registered
7,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #163 ·
Wonderful new photos yet again, my friend! I'll tell you now: even on a gloomy day, Portland definitely has a lot to offer! I'll tell you my favorite pics from your latest collection:
Ah, yes... I haven't seen that TriMet Max light rail livery before, and it looks pretty good! It makes me want to check it out and ride it around the city!
Now that's a unique welcome marker indeed for the old town. I don't know if other cities or towns have such gorgeous welcome markers, but that one really stands out as a welcome sight to visitors to the great city!
I also love your Chinatown and sculpture pics as well. It makes me want to go there soon because the city looks pretty interesting now you've shown even more photos! :hug:
Thank you FOD for your time of detailing the photos you appreciated. You're a nice guy and keep on maintaining that good attitude.
Likewise, to MilbertDavid for checking this thread out from time to time.

This will be my last photo series and thanks a lot for everyone and have a good day.

·
Premium Member
21,430 Posts
Thank you for sharing all those wonderful photos from Portland! I'm looking forward to even more photo collections from you... especially the Vancouver collection! Lots of :hug: and :cheers:

Reactions: capricorn2000

·
Registered
7,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #174 ·
I'm back to posting photos I've taken along Interstate 5 (I-5) coming from California and going north.
come and travel with me and I hope you enjoy looking at them.

We reached Eugene at about past 8 pm and spent the night.

161 - 180 of 517 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.