SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
4,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Porto Alegre, photos by Flickings, Farrapo, Andre Vaz and GersonLDN. All of them brazilian forumers at SSC.

Financial District

Country Club

Parks

Malls

Historic Downtown

Residential areas.

·
5,648 Posts
A very charming city,I would like to visit it someday.

I heard that the city has the best standard living from Brazil,it's true?

·
Registered
241 Posts
it looks so beautiful, I like that straw or reed roof house best! great thread, mind blowing and perspective changing!

·
Registered
286 Posts
^^ Great photos of my hometown!!! I miss it so much! I'll be there for Xmas...can't wait! Thank you for the photos! They look pretty amazing!!!!!

·
Taking On The World
26,388 Posts
it looks so beautiful, I like that straw or reed roof house best! great thread, mind blowing and perspective changing!
haha, yeah... that straw roof house looks great! Too bad its probably the only one in the city. Very unique. But there is a GRASS ROOF house in my city, which is part of Porto Alegre metro.

·
Taking On The World
26,388 Posts
Mary selection was very good, but she posted few pics of old downtown... so here are some pics of old downtown shot my me.

·
Registered
241 Posts
haha, yeah... that straw roof house looks great! Too bad its probably the only one in the city. Very unique. But there is a GRASS ROOF house in my city, which is part of Porto Alegre metro.
they must be eco-homes or something, anyway, they have a strong visual impact:)

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
WOW!
Let me tell you: I never thought of Porto Alegre as a particularly beautiful city
until I saw this thread! It's absolutely wonderful!
I'm a fan now! Congratulations, gaúchos!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts