SkyscraperCity banner

41 - 60 of 1299 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
I can't wait to see this get built it looks fabulous. That top tier looks very shallow which in some of those pictures a nice original touch to the interior.

·
Gremio: Força e Raça!!
2,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
I can't wait to see this get built it looks fabulous. That top tier looks very shallow which in some of those pictures a nice original touch to the interior.

construction should start in 6 months!

:D

·
2,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
thats how should be the infrastructure around the stadium

the government plans to build a new brigde right next to the stadium, kinda like the Rosario's brigde in Argentina

Rosario's bridge by Larry

·
2,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #47 (Edited)
BTW,

the modaretor forgot to add Gremio's 1983 World Championship (Intercontinental Cup)

i can post a resume of Gremio history in english here if there's anybody interested to know more about one of the greatest clubs in brazil... :)

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
This is a jewel of football stadium. This must be built regardless of hosting WC 2014. If I were as rich as Bill Gates I would not fail to invest 200 million dollars in it.

·
Banned
1,775 Posts
I thought Brazil had learned from its mistakes in the past when trying to build a city from scratch.

Just build the stadium, no need for the extra buildings.

·
Banned
377 Posts
This arena is gonna be the Colosseum of the 21st century.
If your team will play against Grêmio here, you'll understand why!
:lol:

·
Taking On The World
26,331 Posts
I thought Brazil had learned from its mistakes in the past when trying to build a city from scratch.

Just build the stadium, no need for the extra buildings.
the stadium will be built by a third party company. In exchange, the company will get a big area near downtown (where Grêmio´s current stadium is located), so it will demolish and build some big residentials there.

also, the company will build extra structures around the stadium to profit from them.

·
Registered
9,458 Posts
If the new Gremio Stadium is constructed, what will happen to the club's existing stadium, the Estadio Olimpico Monumental? Should that stadium be slated for demolition?

41 - 60 of 1299 Posts