Skyscraper City Forum banner
601 - 620 of 1307 Posts

·
Taking On The World
26,612 Posts
(edit: I noticed I may have used the wrong terms below, but I dont know the correct ones in english. With first and second hand, I meant when you paint something a first time than reinforce the paint with a second layer)

first hand of paint of the rubbery blue floor material

second hand of the rubbery blue material

·
Taking On The World
26,612 Posts
This will be a great arena!
thanks! Your better chances of seeing it on TV is probably the friends of Ronaldo vs friends of Zidane friendly that happens every december and this year it will be in the Gremio Arena.

since it wont be part of the 2014 Cup, unless you have Libertadores or brazilian league on cable in your country, you wont see it in the Cup.

·
Registered
601 Posts
thanks! Your better chances of seeing it on TV is probably the friends of Ronaldo vs friends of Zidane friendly that happens every december and this year it will be in the Gremio Arena.

since it wont be part of the 2014 Cup, unless you have Libertadores or brazilian league on cable in your country, you wont see it in the Cup.
I think I will watch it with streams somehow. And it's a shame it isn't a WC 2014 arena. :sad2:

·
Registered
24,549 Posts

maybe in an international friendly before WC

601 - 620 of 1307 Posts