SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! I'm going on holiday in august to Slovenia so I'm asking you for help. We are gonna spend about 12 days there, 2 nights in Ljubljana, 2 in Slovenian Alps and the rest in Portorož (as a our main headquarters - and some one day trips to Trieste, Slovenian coast, Venezia or Croatia). The biggest problem is to find some nice but cheap:colgate: - yes I know it's probably unrealistic - accomodation there(Portorož or Piran), main sites with accomodation suggest the same expensive hotel or apartments, on portoroz.si there are some more but no to many and probably all travelers check this site so I think that they are all occupied. Maybe tou know some sites with good accomodation? Maybe in slovenian sites there are bigger choise? or maybe you know some nice places in Portorož because you were there? :)

We are going to stay at the coast (2 person) from about 7th of august and we are looking for place cheaper than 30€ per night per person,

Thanks a lot!
pozdrav!
:)

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
LoL It was never too much trouble for Verso to dig out pics of forumers from the obscure warehouses of SSC with tons of data to go trough :D Or maybe u just bookmark it all? ;)

On the side note, Korotan is okay. I lived there trough my student years in Portorož and even extended once during summer.

·
Islander
23,605 Posts
LoL It was never too much trouble for Verso to dig out pics of forumers from the obscure warehouses of SSC with tons of data to go trough :D Or maybe u just bookmark it all? ;)
It couldn't be easier actually; I suppose such a thread should be titled sth like "Show your pics" or "Your pics", so then it's really easy to find it in the alphabetical order. Then you just click on "wooky" in "Who posted?", and it's not hard to find the right post among his 4 posts. You do know how to find threads in the alphabetical order, I hope? :D

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
On the side note, Korotan is okay. I lived there trough my student years in Portorož and even extended once during summer.
We decided on Korotan and booked room:D unortunately need to change period of stay because of lack of free rooms after 10th of august, so first week by the see! Ljubljana and Julian Alps just in the second one.
btw if you know some nice and tested accommodation there(Ljubljana, Alps) I would be very grateful:)

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
i'm afraid i won't be much help with the Ljubljana region

Do let us know how the Portorož part went :)
I hear it has changed a lot these past few years - from party central to an elitist resort

1 - 20 of 38 Posts