SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Just hanging around...
2,923 Posts
You were in Portsmouth and you didn't think to get in contact with me? :tongue2:
Nice pics though, glad you had a good time - Portsmouth's an amazing city, I love living here. Looking forward to seeing more of your pictures.
Which areas did you visit (apart from the obvious Gunwharf Quays/City Centre areas)?

·
Just hanging around...
2,923 Posts
That's the Portsmouth Guildhall, one of my favourite old buildings in the city - it's our biggest entertainments venue, and obviously as you can see it has a clock tower too (effectively the 'Big Ben' of Portsmouth). It's pretty big, the tower reaches up to 54m (177ft).

·
Banned
20,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You were in Portsmouth and you didn't think to get in contact with me? :tongue2: Nice pics though, glad you had a good time - Portsmouth's an amazing city, I love living here. Looking forward to seeing more of your pictures. Which areas did you visit (apart from the obvious Gunwharf Quays/City Centre areas)?
thanks mate, i totally forgot to pm you lol :D

portsmouth is indeed an amazing city, very clean and well organized imo. i especially like the new development near the spinnaker tower and the shops around that area, it's a superb place to hang out with friends :cool: oh and then i also went to the university library just to get some info about the architecture and civil engineering courses, the staffs were also very helpful tho, well i had a good time there and i love this city. :yes:

·
Registered
10,631 Posts

·
Just hanging around...
2,923 Posts
thanks mate, i totally forgot to pm you lol :D

portsmouth is indeed an amazing city, very clean and well organized imo. i especially like the new development near the spinnaker tower and the shops around that area, it's a superb place to hang out with friends :cool: oh and then i also went to the university library just to get some info about the architecture and civil engineering courses, the staffs were also very helpful tho, well i had a good time there and i love this city. :yes:
I'm studying Civil Engineering here. :happy: Good good, glad you like the city, it's a fantastic place.

·
Banned
20,899 Posts

·
Banned
20,899 Posts

·
102 Posts
The photos are great. Very beautiful city! Portsmouth is definetely a place for me to go. Portsmouth Guildhall is amazing and the city seems to be so quiet. :wink2:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts