SkyscraperCity Forum banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
6,569 Posts
Seattle's is a new 7 story building, not that tower shown above, is it? I know the City of Seattle owns the building above, but I thought the government offices were in the Seattle City Hall Building.

·
Registered
5,278 Posts
Chicago City Hall, aka; Daley's Palace

Rooftop garden:

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Lmichigan said:
Seattle's is a new 7 story building, not that tower shown above, is it? I know the City of Seattle owns the building above, but I thought the government offices were in the Seattle City Hall Building.

Your right LMichigan. Why did I do that? As many times as I've been in there. Good grief.

·
born again cyclist
3,671 Posts

that's chicago's city hall (well half of it is, the other half of the building is the county building). in the 1960's it was realized that the structure was much too small to house all of the offices and courtrooms for the city and the county, so an adjunct facilty was built across the street, the 650 ft. Richard J. Daley Center. it is, in my opinion, the finest example of an international style skyscraper anywhere in the world.

·
A B C
1,669 Posts
Boston-

1 - 20 of 66 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.