SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Banned
7,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
firstly i dream of having trains to connect the intire gulf together doha,abudabi,dubai,ajman,almanama,kuwaitcity,jeddah,mecca,ryadah. :) :) :)

·
Registered
85 Posts
i dream
seperation of church and state
and complete liberation of the countries and the people's religionly brainwashed minds
to be a normal 21st century cities
not building a 21st century cities and having a 19th century mentality that is being pulled to the 20th century while kicking and screaming

·
Banned
591 Posts
^^

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

^_^

i'll kill both of u .. *_______* i hate him .. i found him crazy with no brain l.. krkrkrkrkr

i put u in my black list with some ppl from the forum ^_^ but for 3 days

·
Registered
250 Posts
Emirati_Girl said:
^^

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

^_^

i'll kill both of u .. *_______* i hate him .. i found him crazy with no brain l.. krkrkrkrkr

i put u in my black list with some ppl from the forum ^_^ but for 3 days
I don't see why you should hate me. Think of me as a naughty kitten :p

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Travelling on land from Jeddah to Dubai would be quite something, coming across major cities like Riyadh and Abu Dhabi in between. Not to mention Muscat, Manama, Kuwait and Doha.

Wow the GCC is really booming all that's left is to connect these cities with speer railway. Imagine visiting all major GCC cities in a span of 3 days..

^_^ ^_* HAHA

·
Adm!n!strator
907 Posts
Borders between the Persian Gulf Arab states look very artificial to me, dissolve them! :)

Fcuking clever br!t$.. :sleepy:

·
Prince of Persia
1,928 Posts
I have dreams for the other side of the persian gulf one of them is a free and democratic Iranian nation (i also wish that for the other persian gulf countries)

·
Banned
7,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
:clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: yah to become one big country thats a something i mean qatar,uae,ksa,bahrain,kuwait,oman*(1)* super country......

·
Registered
250 Posts
qatar son 333 said:
:clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: yah to become one big country thats a something i mean qatar,uae,ksa,bahrain,kuwait,oman*(1)* super country......
no man please............................ :bash:

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
I dream of the day which i can pass through saudi boarder with the custom officers smiling to me and not making me wait for three hours because their 1975 computer doesnt work.

·
Prince of Persia
1,928 Posts
I dream of the day The persian gulf area is known for its technological developments, its controbution in making the world a better place to live in, the place where 10% of the anual income goes to global benevolent organisations. I also wish that there would be only 2 countries bordering the persian gulf, Arabia and Iran (so a united Arabia), I dream of the day that Mekka, Qom and Medina will become Vatican style of cities and the rest will have liberal values.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts