SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 20 of 2895 Posts

·
Registered
2,533 Posts
Note from the mod: Continued from part II

As a fan of HQ skyscraper and city panorma pictures, I am linking some very HQ Seoul City pictures from a Korean photo blog that I often visit. I just wanted to show pictures that offers the best of Seoul City.

all credits to: nightview.kr

·
Registered
2,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
you did,, brianmoon85
good job,, cheers !

but frankly, for me, I gave up one day to link from the nightview.kr site cuz they blocked the site and care about copy right. lol...
anyway, good to see. !
hehe, Thanks Mussoda님 ^^

Yeah that happened to me too so I had to PrtSc and then copy it to Paintbrush and do a crap load of things onto it. But I went in today and it worked fine for me. The only drawback about nightview is that the loading speed is SLOW....well for me since I am here in the US using Cox communications as my Internet provider lol

·
Registered
623 Posts
Best quality Seoul pictures I've seen in a while !!!
I can easily see how damaging to the image of Seoul are the ubiquitous "matchboxes".
Hopefully, Seoul will have more and more buildings with "character".
I suggest also linking these pictures to other relevant forums for wider viewership.

·
Registered
2,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Best quality Seoul pictures I've seen in a while !!!
I can easily see how damaging to the image of Seoul are the ubiquitous "matchboxes".
Hopefully, Seoul will have more and more buildings with "character".
I suggest also linking these pictures to other relevant forums for wider viewership.
would appreciate if you could help me linking them too hehe >_< :bash:
there's a lot of them @[email protected] took me a while to load and then link them here
I'll try to link them to other relevant forums when I get the time...but yeah,
matchboxes are damaging but for some reason I like them at night, makes Seoul
look like a high-rise heaven lol But I'm glad Seoul is building more buildings with
great designs like S-Trenue, Boutique Monaco, etc.

·
Registered
623 Posts
it's a shame but have to admit... I haven't learned how to post pictures here yet... yay...

About the matchboxes.... I find them freaky in these night shots.. Those on the Han river that look like walls are an eyesore indeed.

·
1,779 Posts
^ On the downside, the commieblocks are a bit ugly. But on the plus side, they increase in a great way the discretionary income of the people. Nothing is more economically efficient than a commieblock. When the energy costs are gonna go up and up due to pressure from the ex-eastern-block, I predict we'll start seeing more and more bungalow people moving into commieblock complexes and lovvving them.. ha ha. Let's wait and see.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Great pictures. Has Ipark Mall been renovated in the last few years? The entrance way looks really good. Much nicer than I remember. In fact, I don't remember there being a department store when I went. That was a few years ago however.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Wish I had a Korean ID number so I could sign up for that nightview.kr website. Looks as if they got some amazing pictures.

·
Registered
2,533 Posts
Since I haven't seen recent pictures of Seoul being uploaded, I guess I'll upload some for now. All credits go to nightview.kr. None of the pictures were taken by me FYI. Enjoy~!! :banana::nuts::lol:

1 - 20 of 2895 Posts