SkyscraperCity Forum banner
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
5,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a large developement we don't hear much about and has gone up quickly behind the Mailbox. I've been waiting for it go a bit quiet round here before posting these pics from the weekend. There's a flythrough on the website too http://www.postboxapartments.com

I have no idea what's proposed but there's a large vacant plot here which would be nice for something highrise

·
Sense Offender
554 Posts
Spread said:
Does anyone have any information on the adjacent site? Work appears to have started but I have not seen any visuals, hopefully it will be better than Postbox.
I noticed while walking passed this site the other day that there is actaully some activity going on. I'm not that well up on construction, but it seemed like the land was being prepared for foundations.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Its a bit too lowrise for my liking, the way they started off development when we didn't have renders, it looking it was going to be really tall. The apparent work on the adjacent site sounds interesting though.

·
14,390 Posts
i accept that this aint v tall but even if it was tall, it wouldnt effect the skyline much. its too out of the way to add to any view lines and also nowehere near any major roads or gateway locations!

·
Sense Offender
554 Posts
Work is progressing on the site next door. The gap between the older building and the postbox shown on Blunthers first pic has been filled in with a steel frame. Sorry about the quality of the pic, i just snapped it with my camera phone on the way past.

Does anyone have any idea what is being built here.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.