SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
6,874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey!

I dont know if they made a thread or topic about it...

but i was reading a couple of weeks (turn that into months) of a talk to expand and/or renovate Ruzyně Airport in Prague. The article said that the government and the Airport authority were looking into tenders.

Anyone know if the tenders were met/approved and if there is any photos of the new airport diagram and/or renovation plans? :?

Thanks

·
Banned
2,580 Posts
ahhhhhhhhhhhh i see....
why right wing? Whos on the left? :?
kokpit is on the left. Our govt. is centrist, formed by Civic Democrats, Greens and Christian democrats. On the left there are only communists from two parties - KSČ and ČSSD, usually shortened to KSČSSD.

There are some plans for new runway I guess, to increase it's capacity..

·
Seriously Bohemian
428 Posts
usually shortened to KSČSSD
...by right wing nutcases like Norkey ;)

I'm no fan of SocDem (ČSSD), but it's fair to say that unlike in other post-communist countries, the main left wing party in Czech republic (ČSSD) is not former communist party under different coat. They have bigger share of former communist members than other non-communist parties though.

·
Registered
385 Posts
I herad ,last year,about so many changes about airport ownership ,lost jobs ,involment of americans in the funtcion of the business itself,and about planed constructions from my family mambers that live in Praha 5 district

so what is going RIGHT NOW ?

·
Banned
2,580 Posts

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
I think privatization of the Ruzyne airport is a good idea (esp. if some experienced and trustworthy western company wins), although am not the right-centrist government fan at all.

·
Registered
9,527 Posts
Has that third runway been delayed or cancelled? I have no idea what's going on at that airport right now.

·
The downtown droid
3,165 Posts
^^ WOW! Ruzyne is already a cool place and now it's gonna be even more modern. Do you know how much it will cost? Anyway, who handles the airport? Must be someone quite packed with money for an investment like this.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts