SkyscraperCity banner

41 - 60 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
The piling machines are onsite and have started.

I still do not have permission to post attachment in this forum. Can someone grant me permission?

·
22,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
The piling machines are onsite and have started.

I still do not have permission to post attachment in this forum. Can someone grant me permission?
Yeah as the others say. It would be great to get your on the ground images on here again!

·
22,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Do they have render boards up? Them and City Lodge group are a nightmare to find designs for their projects

·
22,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Cranes everywhere in the distance. We should seriously do a proper tally.

·
22,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
I have not seen any.
Damn, it's kind of annoying. You would have thought they would want to highlight what their new property will look like.

Any movement on Town Lodge? Not even 100% sure what site it is on

·
Registered
133 Posts
Damn, it's kind of annoying. You would have thought they would want to highlight what their new property will look like.

Any movement on Town Lodge? Not even 100% sure what site it is on
The new Town Lodge has one side facing the Urban Park Hotel and another side facing the Outlet Park.

·
22,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
That node will be rather dense with the completion of this one.

The sharks board takes up alot of prime land... I want if parts of will be redeveloped or them moved in time?

·
Registered
196 Posts
That node will be rather dense with the completion of this one.

The sharks board takes up alot of prime land... I want if parts of will be redeveloped or them moved in time?
It seems like every second week they are standing outside striking (they want a 15% increase)... that got me thinking about this exact same thing. If they own that land, then they are sitting on a gold mine.

41 - 60 of 76 Posts