SkyscraperCity Forum banner

#Premier Hotel Umhlanga and Splendid Inn Umhlanga- 10F x2 - Hotel - uMhlanga Ridge | Complete

18520 Views 83 Replies 13 Participants Last post by  dysan1
Updated to new render

Name: Premier Hotel Umhlanga
Use: Hotel

A proposal for a new 4 star hotel for the Premier Hotel Group set high above the sea on the Umhlanga Ridge allowed GAPP an opportunity to develop a concept that reflects the ocean which the hotel faces and take into consideration the city context at ground level. The building is massed so as to maximise sea views to the north and the hotel cascades in sections, evoking the roll of the waves and swells of the ocean at its feet.
41 - 60 of 84 Posts
Still no collection of renders released
The piling machines are onsite and have started.

I still do not have permission to post attachment in this forum. Can someone grant me permission?
You need to upload images to an image hosting site and link to the image.
https://www.flickr.com/

make an account here to post images

I still do not have permission to post attachment in this forum. Can someone grant me permission?
Yeah as the others say. It would be great to get your on the ground images on here again!

Do they have render boards up? Them and City Lodge group are a nightmare to find designs for their projects
Only partial render I have found

I have not seen any.
Do they have render boards up? Them and City Lodge group are a nightmare to find designs for their projects
This is how the site looks.

Cranes everywhere in the distance. We should seriously do a proper tally.
Damn, it's kind of annoying. You would have thought they would want to highlight what their new property will look like.

Any movement on Town Lodge? Not even 100% sure what site it is on
I have not seen any.
The new Town Lodge has one side facing the Urban Park Hotel and another side facing the Outlet Park.
Damn, it's kind of annoying. You would have thought they would want to highlight what their new property will look like.

Any movement on Town Lodge? Not even 100% sure what site it is on
Progress

Reactions: ckbs
That node will be rather dense with the completion of this one.

The sharks board takes up alot of prime land... I want if parts of will be redeveloped or them moved in time?
It seems like every second week they are standing outside striking (they want a 15% increase)... that got me thinking about this exact same thing. If they own that land, then they are sitting on a gold mine.
That node will be rather dense with the completion of this one.

The sharks board takes up alot of prime land... I want if parts of will be redeveloped or them moved in time?
Pity they have been so tight on releasing renders
Continuing to rise as well

Starting to make an impact on the skyline now

41 - 60 of 84 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.