SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
The Tropics of Canada
5,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been a while since Iv'e done anything like this, but the last few days I find myself looking at our site more then the last 2 months combine. So I want to contribute a tad to the unmentioned areas of interest ( at least interest to me ).Info based on 2016-2017 census projections

Metro population nearing 45,000

COOKE MUNICIPAL GOLF COURSE

PRINCE ALBERT NATIONAL PARK

·
descendant from heaven
84,396 Posts
Nice looking city with the beautiful Prince Albert National Park close by. Its the third largest city after Saskatoon and Regina, Moose Jaw had hold the third place title for a long time.

·
1,390 Posts
Thank you for that report, Rhino.

·
The Tropics of Canada
5,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry everyone, name them?
Waskesiu is the lake in Prince Albert National park, good find YF
http://www.tourismsaskatchewan.com/search-results/community/102529/waskesiu-lake?
As far as Canada Day trip, I live in Vancouver so as long as its nice out, the only place Id go is the Okanagan or stay here :) I used to go to Osoyoos for July 1st. I miss Osoyoos lake, its shared with Washington State & very warm. Nearly every time I was there it was +42c or +107.6F . In fact the thread temp of your city today (in the main Canada section) I created when I got back from holidays there. Hell, I dont even know its still on here now lol.

·
1,390 Posts
well, we would like to be close to massive construction activities)

·
descendant from heaven
84,396 Posts
In some other skyscrapers forums, Calgary and even Edmonton are actually more active than Vancouver which has more condos developments than the office towers which are the main attractions to the members.

·
Canadian eh!
3,478 Posts
The other skyscraper forum has a lot more Canadian traffic/threads.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Nice to see this page for Prince Albert. I live in the city and there are so many things you can enjoy while staying in the city. They called Prince Albert the "Gateway to the North" because practically the main highway that goes north passes the city. There are many lakes around and the nearest are the Waskesui Lake, Christopher Lake and Candle Lake. These lakes have accommodations if ever you need to stay overnight. Waskesui and Candle Lakes have facilities comparable to three star hotels. You can go fishing, boating, swimming, trekking, etc on and around the lake. I know some of these have online bookings.

·
descendant from heaven
84,396 Posts
Been to Prince Albert once and that was long time ago when I was still living in Regina, don't remember much about the city, since we were pretty much just passing through on our way to the PA National Park.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts