1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Administrator
29,699 Posts
Personally I'm not too cool on restrictive measures as I like to think that good guys should not have so suffer for the bad ones. We'll just have to moderate a bit more I guess.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Personally I'm not too cool on restrictive measures as I like to think that good guys should not have so suffer for the bad ones. We'll just have to moderate a bit more I guess.
Agree.

For example, look at my post number, and my date of registration.I would have restrictions, although I'm old member, and I know the rules.

·
Administrator
29,699 Posts
It took about 21 seconds to delete the post and ban that user. That beats complaining about it. That's why you're a staffer mate. :)

·
32,083 Posts
It took about 21 seconds to delete the post and ban that user. That beats complaining about it. That's why you're a staffer mate. :)
I could have banned him/her/it but how I would have made my point otherwise? ;)

... not been able to delete the post though.

·
Requiscat en pace
8,049 Posts
Back to the old Volkswagen eats Toyota avatar I see

·
Registered
7,858 Posts
Picture spammers who make slow computers crash or freeze by posting 100s of irrelevant post-card images of their own city/country should also be dealt with :guns1:

Could forbid posters to post more than a certain number of pictures per post or per page (except in their own photothreads) or something like that.

·
Requiscat en pace
8,049 Posts
Picture spammers who make slow computers crash or freeze by posting 100s of irrelevant post-card images of their own city/country should also be dealt with :guns1:

Could forbid posters to post more than a certain number of pictures per post or per page (except in their own photothreads) or something like that.
This annoys me too :eek:hno:

A limit of 4 pictures per post would be nice. I hate it when I open a thread with 6 posts, having dozens of photo's per post. I mean, why is it so difficult to split up your pictures?

Imo, this will make photo threads a lot more user (and bandwidth) friendly :)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts