SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Ruff 'n' Ready
3,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HUGE ad in the papers today....I think 123 plots....along the lines on their other "cities" AND there was even a plot marked for a supermarket! LOL!

r

·
Registered
5,557 Posts
Go Ajman! :D

They really seem to be going for it now!

·
Dubai Frequenter
9 Posts
Nice, I might have to look into this project for purchase. When is the the completion date?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Dubai guy', do you have the website for the Berjal real estate or the Prject?

ps: on the bottom of the pic u posted,is that the number for the real estate

·
Registered
10,939 Posts
Berjal City

Client: Berjal Real Estate - Al-Rashid Real Estate

Actual Value: 4.1bn USD

Project Type: Mixed Use

Project Duration:

To: Q1 2015 Estimated

Scope: Berjal City is a 2.8 million square metre mixed-use development. Within the development, 123 plots have been allocated for residential towers, commercial and administrative use. It is planned that 60 per cent of the total area will be set aside for open spaces.

Schedule: Project is in concept stage.

·
bling bling
7,555 Posts
Originally Posted by catherinez View Post
I do have the names and numbers of individuals I mentioned. I can forward you by PM or email, please confirm. The firm's name is TLG.

We know the firm's name is TLG. Forty investor's, and I already knew that more than a year ago. We even spoke to Mr. Thucker. The problem is the firm want's to be paid up front, but no body has concrete proof the investor's who got they're money back really exist, and we all know there's a lot of people who pray on investor's who are stuck in bad realestate investment's in the UAE.

What we are interested in is proof they really exist, and got they're money back as I mentioned in the above post. Show me what I requested since you state you got your money back, and that should do the job.

All I'm getting from you, and other unknown forum member's is pumping business to TLG, that's all, and the worst part of all is it's all over the UAE forum where construction is at a stand still, hold, or cancelled.

In short, prove to me, and my fellow investor's who you are, and show me the paper work to back up your story. It's that simple if it's true, if you can't back it up then obviously it's a farse. I don't want other people's number's, nor email's, I want YOUR'S since you very well stated you dealt with the firm, and got your money back.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts