SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 539 Posts

·
Kool Kat
12,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dubai Sports City launches Canal Residence West

Dubai Sports City, the master-planned sports metropolis located in Dubailand, is launching Canal Residence West, an exclusive upmarket residential complex modelled on the luxury apartment clusters on the French Riviera. A sales exhibition highlighting the project is being organized in association with Gowealthy.com, the leading Dubai-based, real estate portal and marketing consultant, at Dubai International Convention Centre from May 9 to 10.

Situated on the promenade, mid-way between the northern and southern retail hubs of downtown district in Dubai Sports City, Canal Residence West comprises five beautifully laid out residential towers with distinct facades, which offer the latest trends in contemporary living. Aiming to replicate the glamour and elegance, unique to the French Riveira, Canal Residence West features opulent freehold apartments, a waterfront promenade with cafes, restaurants, boutiques, convenience stores, private clubs, gyms and beauty salons.

Dubai Sports City is offering an attractive payment scheme with only 5% down payment that is subject to terms and conditions. Reputed home financier Tamweel is financing the freehold properties within the project.

·
Kool Kat
12,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Canal Residence West is located on the promenade, mid-way between the northern and southern retail hubs of downtown district in Dubai Sports City. Spread over of an area of 50 million square feet in Dubailand, Dubai Sports City is a mere thirty minute drive away from Dubai International Airport and is in close proximity to some of the major landmarks in the city.

·
Kool Kat
12,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Canal Residence West launch marks the rise of a new lifestyle concept

Dubai Sports City today unveiled its cosmopolitan, Riviera-style real estate development - Canal Residence West - in a launch ceremony at the Dubai International Convention Centre.

Canal Residence West was launched today.

Designed by Diar Consult, one of the leading architectural firms in the region, and set in the very heart of the staggering Dubai Sports City masterplan, the world's first integrated purpose-built sports city, Canal Residence West will offer a diverse collection of carefully planned studio, one, two and three bedroom penthouse apartments with easy access to sports and leisure facilities on an unprecedented scale.

Each building boasts a private club offering a state-of-the-art health club, steam room, jacuzzi, beauty salons and therapeutic treatments, reading and music room, games room and business centre. They will also have elevated swimming pools with sundecks and shaded pavilions.

U.Balasubramaniam, CEO of Dubai Sports City, said at the launch ceremony: 'We're very excited about launching Canal Residence West. This striking residential element of Dubai Sports City will bring sports and leisure to the forefront of peoples lives. By offering the highest level of world class sports facilities and venues on the doorstep of Canal Residence West, we will create the opportunity to live the ultimate healthy lifestyle.'

In its prime central location, Canal Residence West will overlook a beautifully landscaped Mediterranean style promenade. Cafes, boutiques and restaurants will line the waterfront creating a buzzing street scene.

Canal Residence West has teamed up with Bureau Veritas, world leader in providing QHSE third party services. Bureau Veritas offers a quality accreditation monitoring service at every stage from design to delivery. This service offers peace of mind to buyers by ensuring that what has been promised is actually delivered to the highest level of quality.

Global brand sports academies and venues such as Manchester United Soccer Schools, ICC Global Cricket Academy, David Lloyd Tennis Academy, Butch Harmon School of Golf, an Ernie Els signature 18 hole golf course and the world-renowned Next Generation Club (health club complex) will be just a taster of what Canal Residence West residents will have easy access to on a daily basis.

Canal Residence West will be characterised by distinct architectural attributes that typify Mediterranean, Classic European, Venetian, Arabic and Spanish Andalusian style with a large number of apartments offering stunning views of the vibrant surrounds, including the central waterway, beautifully landscaped promenade, stadiums and golf course.

The apartments will benefit from spacious open-plan living and interior designed kitchens and bathrooms. The highest quality of fittings, kitchen finishings and sanitary ware will also be incorporated into each apartment ensuring the very best in interior specifications.

·
Kool Kat
12,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Gowealthy.com lead property marketing consultant for Canal Residence West

Dubai's premier property marketing company, Gowealthy.com, which markets properties for a broad selection of developers in the region, and receives over 300,000 unique visitors per month to its website, is the lead property sales and marketing consultant for Canal Residence West, part of Dubai Sports City, within Dubailand.

'We are very excited about our latest project, The Canal Residence West- Dubai Sports City, which has already garnered a lot of attention reflecting the magnitude and scope of the Dubai Sports City development,' said Mr. Peter Penhall, CEO of Gowealthy.com.

Located in one of the busiest districts of Dubai Sports City and in close proximity to the golf course designed by sporting legend Ernie Els, Canal Residence West replicates the glamour and elegance of the French Riviera and presents its residents a rare opportunity to make avail of professional coaching at the international sports academies within Dubai Sports City.

'Nestled in the heart of Dubai Sports City- Dubailand, the Canal Residence West is an exclusive, up market residential complex that is sure to attract a high level of attention from those seeking an exciting, sporting and a vibrant lifestyle,' continued Penhall.

Offering 95% finance through Tamweel, Canal Residence West has teamed up with BUREAU VERTITAS, world leader in providing QHSE Third part services, to offer a quality accreditation monitoring service at every stage from design to delivery. This service offers peace of mind to buyers by ensuring that what has been promised is actually delivered to the highest level of quality.

·
Investor
203 Posts
Anxious

Hi everyone,
I am new to the forum. Have just bought 1 bed apartment in Mediteranean and a Studio in European building. I was hoping if we have any more development news on this? although, it says the completion is Dec 2008, i believe it will be first quarter of 2009.

thanks,
ali

·
Registered
10 Posts
hi amplesou,how can you post them pic.i bought a one bed apartment in the med.tower and i look forward to any news from there! thanks

·
817 Posts
canal width

the pictures in the canal residence west gallery (web site) show the canal width and scale to be approx. 120 mtrs wide at its narrowest!
they really are miss-leading with these pics i think!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizzybonita
I thought you was luck down for good May 3rd, 2012 08:06 PM ... Thread's Playa

You sir (BIZZYBONITA) are appointed to moderate here NOT sit back and mess with, and BULLY members.

You have done this repeatedly with myself,despite my contribution to the D.Sc. threads and other since 2007..

My contribution to DSc is less because of your single handed ,sick minded bulling attitude imo!

take a look at your pointless tirade against me since the turn of the year below

I have repeatedly asked you and atlind, for your help for improvements to the Mess ,which your lack of "moderation" has led too in the first place on the DSc threads....

I HAVE DONE NOTHING WRONG TO DESERVE THIS !!!!!!

Profile Infraction
Reason: Random Post
July 3rd, 2011 06:06 PM by bizzybonita 3 / May 3rd, 2012 06:06 PM

Profile Infraction
Reason: Inappropriate Language
February 7th, 2011 09:28 PM by bizzybonita 1 / Expired

Profile Infraction
Reason: Posting random stuff/opening random threads
February 4th, 2011 02:21 PM by bizzybonita 2 / Never

Profile Warning
Reason: Wrong attitude
February 4th, 2011 02:17 PM by bizzybonita 0 / Expired

Bizzybonita your are one sick human being...

·
817 Posts
ground works

"The ground work has been done. they say the construction will start first week of september.!"
Is it possible to see current progress of the construction site!
great news anyway cheers!

·
817 Posts

this is the space canal residence west will be built on i think!
was to start end of july but have been dragging there feet over dubai sports city for what ever reason i don,t know !
maybe you should contact dsc at there convention center in dubai to get some answers,and let us all know the result!!!

·
Investor
203 Posts
actually the angle of the pic here is not doing justice. the canal is quite wide. i saw another pic on sportscity's own website. huge truck was parked in the middle of the canal and it looked really small there.

this project is a prime one in sports city, right in the heart. not having escrow for this matters not. yes, construction is late, but thats quite a norm with all dubai's developments. this particular development will give you great returns. one of the best one in sportcs city (apart from villas).

20% premium is OK.

1 - 20 of 539 Posts