SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi to all,

This is where Addax is located.

I am specifically interested in RT3-C3. This is the plot name,it has not been given a tower name yet but prices have already shot up by 50%.

This is a development by FGB.

Any further info would be appreciated.

Regards,

KJ.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
" More info:
www.profilegroup.ae

any idea how much dhs/sqf ?"

Can you elaborate please?
Has this got anything to do with the City of Lights and more specifacally RT3-C3?
Or are you just advertising your website?

Then you appear to be answering my question with a question of "any idea how much dhs/sqf ?"

???????

KJ

·
Registered
275 Posts
City of Lights is the name for complete Plot 3 development of which RT-3-C3 is just one site. Piling work has started on the other end of plot 3. Nowt yet on the C1-C12 'peninsular'

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
City of Lights

City of Lights is the name for complete Plot 3 development of which RT-3-C3 is just one site. Piling work has started on the other end of plot 3. Nowt yet on the C1-C12 'peninsular'
Many thanks for the clarrification.

So what is your opinion as to this location/potential? Am I right to say that addax is located nearby?

Regards,

KJ

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
City of Lights

Hopeless thread...

Can you elaborate please?.....

Do have any info on these developments by FGB?

What has Blue Banana got to do with your postings... or are you just promoting your site?

I believe FGB are releasing more developments in this RT3 area soon.

Do you have any specific info?

Regards,

KJ.

·
Registered
10,939 Posts
KJ ask at alreem island general thread ...there is no thread for random Question or info !!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
City Of Lights ( FGB)

KJ ask at alreem island general thread ...there is no thread for random Question or info !!
Hi, Bizzy,

I was under the impression that the indvidual developments were there to be discussed. Thus this sub thread.

I am specifically interested in this project.. thus I started this thread. I also believe that FGB now known as Green Emirates Properties will be releasing plenty of new developments.

I am not interesed in Tammer Towers ( for example ) so I do not go to that thread etc.

If you can assist / comment on this development I would appreciate it... otherwise let it rest!

I do not want to get personal becouse you have made tremendous contributions to Skyscraper city...

Regards,

KJ

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
^^ if i am not mistaken, i have the maps somewhere of city of light with numbers...gotta find it for u KJ ...lemme see

·
banglaboy
455 Posts
I have just bought in RT3 - C2 FGB project at 1740 dhs psf (inc premium which was 25% premium) 30/70 pp, 21st floor with full sea views - hope it is a good buy - looking to buy now directly from FGB - as KJ has mentioned they will be releasing again soon

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
City of Lights

I have just bought in RT3 - C2 FGB project at 1740 dhs psf (inc premium which was 25% premium) 30/70 pp, 21st floor with full sea views - hope it is a good buy - looking to buy now directly from FGB - as KJ has mentioned they will be releasing again soon
That is a good price mate!

I am positive you will make money on that.

So you been out there recently?

Regards,

KJ.

see your pm.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Addax Tower

Anyone Know anything about this development ?

Apparantly selling like hot cakes !!!

Already ppl have doubled there money.

This is right next to C2 & C3 towers.

This is purely a commercial tower right?

Regards,

·
Registered
275 Posts
yes next to C2 & C3. yes purely commercial. sharing a podium with a C12 which is 'boutique' hotel and marina club there too. Concept design by a Singapore architect.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
City of Lights

yes next to C2 & C3. yes purely commercial. sharing a podium with a C12 which is 'boutique' hotel and marina club there too. Concept design by a Singapore architect.
Thanks Flares. So if I have it correctly there is Addax, ( C1), C2, C3 and the Hotel/Club?

These are all on a seperate marina facing the mangroves?

Presumably all have a perfect sea view?

Any other info would be appreciated.

I owe you one mate, definately meet up when I am next there?

Regards,

KJ

·
Registered
95 Posts
Anyone Know anything about this development ?

Apparantly selling like hot cakes !!!

Already ppl have doubled there money.

This is right next to C2 & C3 towers.

This is purely a commercial tower right?

Regards,

http://www.addaxport.com/
this is the website for the Addax Port Towers.

The first one that was launched was indeed a commercial one. I was offered units/ floors at approx 1300 psft back in Oct '07 on the 30/70 payment plans. Price now, I believe are over 2000.

Does anyone know if construction has started yet on the Addax or any of the towers next to it?

Also is the C3 tower a residential one? (Congrats Ferrari. You planning on holding till completion?)

·
banglaboy
455 Posts

The first one that was launched was indeed a commercial one. I was offered units/ floors at approx 1300 psft back in Oct '07 on the 30/70 payment plans. Price now, I believe are over 2000.

Does anyone know if construction has started yet on the Addax or any of the towers next to it?

Also is the C3 tower a residential one? (Congrats Ferrari. You planning on holding till completion?)
Thanks Makerian - yes I think I will hold onto near completion and decide either to resale or rent depending on market condition then

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·

I have been led to believe that piling has commenced at Addax Port.

I am under the impression that both C2 & C3 are pure residential towers.

Regards,

KJ.

1 - 20 of 89 Posts