SkyscraperCity banner

1381 - 1392 of 1392 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Is there any information about the proposed Mosque? There once was a time with several proposals and even a map on the official Emaar website...
For now the plot is empty on the website even though the proposed Metro expansion over the Creek is still on the map.
As far as I know there has been no notification about the Bridge and the Metro expansion since the great Arch bridge from 2008.

Emaar Interactive Map

·
Registered
4 Posts
I’m bummed out DCH is not mentioned in the Dubai 2040 master plan. What’s the fate if this project? Are they going to settle with The Island and the Beach only?

·
Super Moderator
11,208 Posts
I’m bummed out DCH is not mentioned in the Dubai 2040 master plan. What’s the fate if this project? Are they going to settle with The Island and the Beach only?
Why would they mention DCH, the 2040 vision has nothing to do with these mini-masterplans, they are for Dubai. The City future not Emaar 2040 vision.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thanks Gabriel for the photos.
I’d love to see some photographs of Creek Beach, Sunset is at 34% completion right now but I can’t picture how the whole place is going to be now that the main land is not progressing as promised.

·
Registered
289 Posts
I think the only project currently in progress “land-side” (not on the island) is Creek Beach. As far as I know, everything else you see near the base of the tower are site offices. Nothing much happening for now. The second bridge isn’t even connected to a real road.

1381 - 1392 of 1392 Posts