Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 132 Posts

·
Registered
2,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is a new HUGE project within MBR City

Dubai Hills Estate

A joint venture between Emaar and Meraas Holding, Dubai Hills Estate is a 2,700-acre, master-planned, mixed-use
development
which forms an integral part of Mohammed Bin Rashid City. The largest real estate development of its kind in
the region
, the development will comprise of a number of districts, featuring several villa and apartment types.

The luxury villas at Dubai Hills, which launched late last year and early this year, have planned completion dates of November 2015 and
May 2016. The design/tender stages have been completed and the main buildings are about to start.

Phase 1 and 2 of Mulberry at Park Heights
have an expected completion date of September 2018. The concept design is
underway for these premium apartment blocks, which will feature a wide array of sporting and leisure amenities.

Source: http://media.emaar.com/properties/13082014/TheEMAARPROJECTSNLJuly2014.pdf

The first phase of MBR City, Dubai Hills Estate is a new 'city within the city' project

A joint venture of Emaar and Meraas Holding, Dubai Hills Estate is a mixed-use development with a series of unique neighbourhoods set around an 18-hole championship golf course

Envisaged as a premium lifestyle community, Dubai Hills Estate is a new city within the city development by Emaar Properties and Meraas Holding.

Set on prime land, spanning over 11 million sq metres, Dubai Hills Estate features vast stretches of landscaped parks and gardens, winding walkways, and extensive open areas. A rejuvenating getaway in the heart of the city, Dubai Hills Estate has elegantly designed neighbourhoods set around an 18-hole championship golf course.

The stylish Dubai Hills gated villa community in the project offers customers the opportunity to design their own luxurious homes.

Building on Emaar’s credentials of developing integrated communities, Dubai Hills Estate will feature an iconic commercial centre, high-end retail centres, as well as low-rise and mid-rise residences, hotels and serviced hotel apartments. Adding to the convenience of residents, are educational institutions, healthcare facilities and mosques.

Designed to the highest standards of sustainability, Dubai Hills Estate will significantly contribute to the economic and social development of Dubai. It will also boost the tourism sector of the city, with its array of leisure amenities complementing MBR City’s objective of boosting family tourism.

Source: http://www.emaar.com/en/what-we-do/communities/uae/dubai-hills-estate/

Masterplan:

Renders:

·
Registered
2,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Construction Update

19/08/2014
taken from DigitalGlobe, roads and the golf course are progressing in the northern part of the development, minor infrastructure works in the southern part and those center parts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Mulberry

Hello guys,

I will appreciate if you could guide me on Mulberry.

I bought an off-plan 2-bed apartment in Dubai Hills in Mulberry @Park Heights in 2014. So far there has not been any increase at all in the price due to the overall correction going on in the market.

I can potentially hold it till handover. DO you think it is a good investment for 2-3 years? or should I sell it off and move on to a better place?

appreciate response, thanks

1 - 20 of 132 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.