SkyscraperCity banner

281 - 285 of 285 Posts

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
Bus bridge is a terrible idea? Suggesting it will cause bus highways and arterial roads? Sounds a little dramatic.

I don’t agree with your opinion, and i don’t expect you will agree with mine. So no point arguing about it further

·
23,971 Posts
So you are wanting a low frequency bus bridge then? What's the point of a bus bridge if it carries very few buses?
You still haven't identified what local street you'd use to access the bridge.

My reasoning for thinking it's a bad idea is because I've thought through these issues. The fact you just fob it off, shows you haven't begun thinking about who it ties in, who it benefits, and who it affects.

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
Nah, it's just clear by the language you used that you hold a strong opinion on this subject and aren't open to acknowledge a different opinion, so I see no point in trying to reason it with you or argue this subject further with you.

I disagree with your opinion, you disagree with mine, accept that and move on.

·
23,971 Posts
Yet I'm the only one that has backed up my reasons why. Even a local has said that my arguments aren't off the wall.
You haven't even said why you disagree with my opinion. Just a rant about how bad rail planning is in SEQ. You haven't even suggested how it ties in on the west or the east of the river. You've provided nothing!

Of course I hold a strong opinion. But I have a strong opinion based on the evidence at hand around land uses and transport planning and from this being very local to me in the past.

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
Just a rant about how bad rail planning is in SEQ. You haven't even suggested how it ties in on the west or the east of the river. You've provided nothing!
Mate, comments like this will not encourage further engagement. It just confirms what I said about there been no point in trying to reason it with you or argue this subject further with you.

I understand I disagreed with your opinion on the issue, but no need for this.

281 - 285 of 285 Posts