Skyscraper City Forum banner
1361 - 1380 of 1486 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts

·
forumer #29
4,942 Posts
That corner in the last image looks a bit reminiscent of the buildings going up in Stockholm's Hagastaden. But the block as a whole does not! This looks better than Hagastaden (mostly from not being one building per block).

Reactions: Cool_John753

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
So what do we know about Capella?

Hemsö will manage and own the majority of the commercial space that is part of this block, thats roughly 11 500 sq m, they specialize in healthcare and education and that is probably what the space will be used for, but I don't remember anything about the residential units.

·
Registered
342 Posts
So what do we know about Capella?

Hemsö will manage and own the majority of the commercial space that is part of this block, thats roughly 11 500 sq m, they specialize in healthcare and education and that is probably what the space will be used for, but I don't remember anything about the residential units.
Tosito owns the residential buildings:

·
Registered
97 Posts
Were out in the autumn rain in Gothenburg last night, seeking for some "dramatic"effects 😂😇 of Karlatornet. You can see that they are upp to the 17th floor and some new windows in the middle of the south side is now also in place. Not the best pictures but hopefully you'll see the progress from last week.

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
First tenant for Hemsö in Capella.

Hemsö hyr ut 3.200 kvm i Karlastaden
I den framväxande stadsdelen Karlastaden i Göteborg utvecklar Hemsö en samhällsfastighet för utbildning, vård och omsorg. Investeringen uppgår till cirka 400 miljoner kronor. Ett 10-årigt hyresavtal om 3.200 kvm har tecknats med Folkuniversitetet, som är den första hyresgästen.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I wouldn't buy any stocks until they have shown that the construction business(which is the backbone of the company) is stable and profitable over a longer period of time.
Thank you @EaglesnButterflies
Serneke's valuation seems to be multiple times lower than comparable companies like Skanska, Peab and NCC. I think it will be valued on the same level as its peers in the near future. We'll see. I'll follow your advice for now, but will buy a smaller "bevakningsposition".

And I'll add some pictures later, whenever I have anything good to share.
Have a great weekend everybody!

1361 - 1380 of 1486 Posts